- Baptist health south Florida Miami lakes urgent care12.May 2018
Suggestions for improvement
- Compenastaion for clerical staff.
What I like about the company
I have been with the company for 10 years. They really care about their employees and focus on employee engagement. I do think that the clerical teams aren’t paid as well as they should be and in some areas aren’t as comparable to other organizations. The work life balance culture that they try to cultivate keeps employees engaged and happy.
What I dislike about the company
The way that they choose leaders for the organization can be streamlined a little better. They often promote and hire a lot of personnel based on “who they know” versus what value they can bring to the organization.
- CompanyBaptist health south Florida Miami lakes urgent care
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership