- Bard Peripheral Vascular, Inc.22.Dec 2015
Suggestions for improvement
- Get rid of the current leadership. Follow other companies whose policies actually serve to promote a healthy work-life balance, stop adding work to current employee's plates as an alternative to hiring/replacing additional necessary resources and get rid of Directors/Managers who have absolutely no people skills. People don't leave jobs, people leave managers.
- Suggestion to the company is that when employees ask for help, provide it to them. Instead, the company looks down upon you for this, and views your inability to execute as a deficiency on your part when they are often expecting you to perform the job of two or three people.
What I like about the company
Good benefits and decent pay. What you do helps people.
What I dislike about the company
Bard exploits employees. The working environment has unrealistic expectations, no work-life balance, and unequal treatment towards employees. If you want a position that pays well and teaches you something for a few years before you leave, then go for it, if you are looking for a company to commit to, move on. They have absolutely no committment to you, they will get rid of you whenever it makes business sense without regard to you or your contributions to the company. They care only about them, not their employees despite the bs they feed you. Take a job, learn what you can and leave. Because they will be looking to work you like a racehorse and put you out to pasture. Your best bet....look for another company.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyBard Peripheral Vascular, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015