- Beckley VA Medical Center15.Dec 2015
Inclusive / Diverse
Was always made to feel inadequate. Managers stab you in the back. I had to have psychiatric help when I left.
Suggestions for improvement
- focus more on the vets and less on management
What I like about the company
I am a veteran and I liked helping fellow veterans
What I dislike about the company
Back stabbing, political bias. If you are in with the right crowd you can do anything and not be punished, but if you stand up for vets and what is right you will be punished.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyBeckley VA Medical Center
- CityBeckley, WV
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2013
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing