- Behrens Manufacturing, LLC07.Dec 2015
Low wages for plant personnel fosters questionable workers. High absenteeism, high turnover, poor benefits.
Support from management
Unclear leadership support
Good teamwork from administrative team, not executive team.
Freedom to work independently
Workload for shop floor staff is unfair, due to WWII vintage manufacturing equipment in very poor work order. Constant downtime.
Not good communications from executive level staff.
Office / Work Environment
Poor working condidtions, hazardous work environment due to age of equipment and lack of safety guards.
Suggestions for improvement
- Change company priorities from high profits, no factory improvments to more updated equipment, improved safety, increase plant personnel wages, recruit better class of employee, less profits.
What I like about the company
Good mid mangement team.
What I dislike about the company
Lack of security for anyone but top 2 executives, unsafe working conditions, vintage manufacturing machines, many are 1940s machines and no spare parts.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyBehrens Manufacturing, LLC
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2013
- DepartmentHuman resources/recruiting