- Bethany Home Health07.Dec 2015
Suggestions for improvement
- I have no clue what they could do to fix it. I would never consider working for them and I would never recommend them to a friend.
What I like about the company
Some of the people
What I dislike about the company
There was definitely favoritism there. They were always threatening the nurses to take away the health insurance and PTO days. I left the agency after working on call for the week-end and was not paid for the start of cares I performed and routine visits. I was told I didn't have my points but when investigated it was discovered I did indeed have all my points for the week. But I never received payment for working the weekend. I did not get my PTO days. The productivity was up to 32 points a week when I left. If you did not have your points you would NOT be paid for the weekends. I found I could not work under the conditions that they expected for the nurses to perform.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyBethany Home Health
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing