- Betsy Ross Flag Girls Inc24.Feb 2016
Support from management
Suggestions for improvement
- The website is stuck in 1992. It's bland, hard to navigate, hard to place orders, lacks competitive edge with competition. Doesn't even display company logo. Company logo is very 1970's cartooned. The owner doesn't like computers and thinks there's no need for them.
- The owner talks to employees very foul. He said I was going weight Monday and called a lady stupid the other day.
What I like about the company
I like the self paced style of sales here. Small, local business.
What I dislike about the company
I dislike the pay structure. It's too confusion and very out of date. It's a "payback draw" they pay you a salary every 10 days but your monthly net sales must be higher that what you've earned to get a monthly commission check. Say you needed to make over the 2,000 monthly salary and you make 2,020. The next month you get a $20 commission check. Unless you are "in the red" if you only make $1,300 that month in net sales, you would "owe" the company $700 since they already paid you a salary. Once you get negative it's very hard to get out.
- CompanyBetsy Ross Flag Girls Inc
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee