- Builders Information Group, Inc.20.Apr 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- The lip service and lack of compassion have reached an all-time high and everyone sees through it. The middle managers are real leaders and the actual leaders (upper management) try their hardest to merely manage. Fresh blood in more influential roles will do the company a ton of good.
What I like about the company
Not much anymore...the company has merged with three others and has become a satellite operation. No collaboration, no autonomy, no actual improvements since the merge.
What I dislike about the company
Morale is at an all-time low and people are leaving in droves. Pay is stagnant and there are absolutely no opportunities to grow organically within the company without moving across the country to other satellite offices. We've been told this multiple times by upper management.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyBuilders Information Group, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership