- Billings Federal Credit Union Inc09.Feb 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- Management may need to be more firm with employee relations. It's OK to sometimes say, "this is the way it is - get on board."
What I like about the company
No one is better than anyone else, from CEO to entry level positions. Everyone is treated with respect, open communication and fairness. Employees may express their opinions/concerns without fear of retribution. Management is open to new ideas and consults with line employees (when possible) when making changes.
What I dislike about the company
It's a small employer with low turnover so opportunities for advancement are sometimes slow to occur
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyBillings Federal Credit Union Inc
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentHuman resources/recruiting