- Blue-Grace Logistics LLC02.May 2017
Good people here but there is a looming sense of fear. The number one reason people get fired is that they are "not a culture fit". Which is extremely vague and helps management to get rid of anyone that may think differently. Bluegrass definitely puts the CULT in culture. Employees are rewarded for ratting other employees out who speak against the company.
Support from Management
1. Management does not understand the industry
2. If it pertains to anything other than a current sale (customer support, billing issues, any post sale aupport questions, etc) your manager will be a ghost.
3) extremely unprofessional
4) if you talk like your unprofessional manager, you will be in HR
5) managers date employees
6) promotions are not performance based, metric based or skill based.... they are based on manager relationship