- Blue Ridge Optics, L.L.C.14.Nov 2015
The team worked very well together. When there was a plan in place and was being managed. Deadlines were unrealistic
Yes and no. Some things especially in the range of electrical and building codes would make osha a little ill.
Suggestions for improvement
- I have plenty at the time. They have their way and there is no changing it. No need to make suggestions.
What I like about the company
Co workers and challenge of the job.
What I dislike about the company
Low low pay for such a highly paid industry. Location the pay is decent but for the business of being in optics it's way below. Very small family run company. All upper management is family. They like you you're in for life. They don't, good luck.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyBlue Ridge Optics, L.L.C.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2012
- DepartmentHigher-level medical-technical services