- Bluebonnet Health Services09.Feb 2016
Overall compensation for your work
Very unstable workplace. Multiple buyouts with new owners. Pay rates changed frequently without warning. Nursing management very unprofessional. This company puts lots of money into image but very little into solid patient care.
Suggestions for improvement
- Hopefully new owners will hire management that knows home health and truly make patient care a priority. Profit and image cannot be the only priority. Staff and patients need to be considered with more than lip service.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
Multiple owners. Poor respect for staff. More concern over image than substance.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyBluebonnet Health Services
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing