- Bonaventure at Silver Creek Retirement13.Dec 2016 (Last edit 21.Dec 2016)
Suggestions for improvement
- Stop hiring young manager who lack experience interacting with seniors who have many problems with health, memory etc. that may have the business mechanics but not the human factor which only comes with years of living and interacting with seniors and their families
What I like about the company
Working to serve the seniors, ensuring they have the best quality of life, are shown love and affection and that they are valued- not just their bank accounts. Seeing the smiles on their faces, knowing we make a difference in their lives.
What I dislike about the company
Management only focused on money. Hostile and harassing style. Illegal labor practices I.e. Mass overtime without compensation, bullying, belittling, disrespect, horrible communication, abject working conditions.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyBonaventure at Silver Creek Retirement
- Citypuyallup wa
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership
- DepartmentMarketing/product management