- Books-A-Million, Inc.13.Jan 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- Discount cards did not garner loyalty and focus on selling a card instead of selling books. Customers are loyal to great customer service not that stupid card!
- Upper management needs better training, telling lower managers to manage and discipline employees then tell them they can't and wonder why employees walk over the managers.
What I like about the company
Books, I love books and loved working in the industry.
What I dislike about the company
Too much focus on the Discount Card and not on selling actual books.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyBooks-A-Million, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2013