- Bradley Hospital Foundation09.Feb 2016
Support from management
Mananagement was critical of everything you did wrong and neve recognized what you did that was positive. There were never anyone to go that would listen to your concern until something happens the it's your fault. This is a non Union environment which means nurses and other staff members had no guidelines that could have been followed properly.
Suggestions for improvement
- Value the staffs hard work
What I like about the company
Good benefits and it was part of lifespan
What I dislike about the company
No support for staff by management.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyBradley Hospital Foundation
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentNon-cert. nursing support/nursing support