- Buffalo Spine & Sport Medicine PC08.Dec 2015
Close to 100% staff turn over in 5 years. This speaks volumes. Employer would benefit if this statistic could be turned around.
Dysfunctional management, employer does not foster positive work relationships
Very limited communication between business owners and managers, and almost none with staff.
Attitude towards older colleagues
Trend to downsize senior staff.
Absolutely no job security-roles are often undefined yet staff is held accountable. No win situation.
Suggestions for improvement
- Hire the right person the first time for office positions, create written job descriptions and hire managers that will take the time to train and mentor staff. Reward positive achievements.
What I like about the company
Physicians perform a great service to the patient.
What I dislike about the company
This company lacks integrity, is unrealistic, owners are unapproachable, and cultivate a punitive work environment.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyBuffalo Spine & Sport Medicine PC
- CityWilliamsville, NY
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2012
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing