- Burlington Stores, Inc.13.Feb 2018
Store managers hide out in the office, even when payroll is so tight that there is only one cashier and no salesfloor backup.
Regional team does not respond to emails or return messages.
Be prepared to teach yourself.
Office / Work Environment
High theft environment, low LP support.
Managers fon't always get the extra day off during holiday weeks. Constantly receiving calls and texts on your days off.
Eliminates jobs each year, even though the company is constantly stating that they are growing.
The only real challenge is meeting payroll, keeping the store recovered, and stopping shopping carts full of merchandise from rolling out the door.
Suggestions for improvement
- More organization, access to reports at the store level.
What I like about the company
Pay is good.
What I dislike about the company
Store Managers are the only voices that are heard.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyBurlington Stores, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentExecutive leadership