- C3 CustomerContactChannels (Plantation, FL / United States)28.Nov 2015
Earned bonuses have been taken away in the blink of an eye.
Support from management
Supervisors are unhappy having to make forced decisions.
Teams help eachother.
Company does not deliver important info in timely manner.
Advancement is not optimistic. Too many problems and not worth the "raise".
Overall compensation for your work
Pay is too low for the responsibilities expected. No raises. Poor benefits for the medical field. Past bonuses have been paid late.
Office / Work Environment
Computers constantly freezing up; dirty workstations; workstations are cramped with people sitting too close together. High noise level affecting agents and callers not hearing each other.
Constant intimidation of demerits for taking paid sick days.
No positive comments from employees.
Equipment for disabled employees were just recently installed.
I am confident in my knowledge of products and resolve of customer issues.
Suggestions for improvement
- The position deserves higher hourly wage. Company offers bonuses, and takes them back, leaving employee who met expectations flat and discouraged to want to do a good job.
- When company offers job incentives, follow through and make sure employee that was entitled to the bonus or prize receive them and not tell employee they do not have anymore and leave employee disappointed and discouraged.
What I dislike about the company
The constant policy changes on a daily basis as it is beneficial to the company and taken from the employee.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyC3 CustomerContactChannels (Plantation, FL / United States)
- CityLas Vegas, NV
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee