- CA Dept of Corrections & Rehabilitation - Deuel Vocational Institute21.Nov 2015
Suggestions for improvement
- Have ways for all shifts to be able to eat, no matter what time it is.
What I like about the company
Working in the prison was completely different from working in a hospital setting. All of my RN training was being used (I liked that).
What I dislike about the company
I didn't like being mandated at the end of my shift. A mandation meant a 16 HR. day, & sometimes you wouldn't have extra supplies with you.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyCA Dept of Corrections & Rehabilitation - Deuel Vocational Institute
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2011
- DepartmentMedical emergency services