- Cabos Island Grill And Bar15.Dec 2018
Suggestions for improvement
- I would like to establish New rules, I’d like to retrain all of the staff. I’d like to get the kitchen and the front of house on the same page. I’d like to get one of the owners to become a silent partner. I would like to have a bartender every day so I can you my job as a manager. I would like people to fear Getting written up. Id also like to switch things up on the menu,Purchase better lighting and revamp the restaurant. I’d like to check inventory and find out what things on our menu are not sellers. We can decrease the cost of food if we don’t allow anything to spoil. That’s you’re number one sign that it’s not a popular item
What I like about the company
I’ve been there since 2011 and I’m going to love all the employees and especially our regulars. I love the food and most of the time I make decent tips. We also get to participate and a Christmas party every year. There are many nice people that work there, front of house and back of house.
What I dislike about the company
I disapprove of the employee morale and attitude. Savitt show up two or three hours late sometimes call out all the time. They complain while they work. I never complete their side work. And the kitchen and the front of the house Don’t communicate very well. Your names as well don’t communicate very well.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyCabos Island Grill And Bar
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership