- Caesars Entertainment - Rio Hotel and Casino12.Jan 2016
There are two distinct tiers of employees in this and most other casino positions: management and workers. Management provides little to no feedback for positive performance in my department.
Suggestions for improvement
- Be willing to let go of the strict hourly mentality, and be more willing to seriously consider employee suggestions. Promote employees who are qualified for the promotion rather than those who have a "connection."
What I like about the company
Free dining room for employees offered 24 hours per day. Working environment is clean and well maintained.
What I dislike about the company
As with other casinos in Las Vegas, advancement is based little on merit and much on who you know. Without a "sponsor," even a talented employee with multiple degrees will find it difficult to advance beyond the lowest levels.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyCaesars Entertainment - Rio Hotel and Casino
- CityLas Vegas
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentMarketing/product management