- California Rifle & Pistol Association Inc10.May 2017
Support from management
Rapid growth and new management means lots to learn for first time managers.
Suggestions for improvement
- Make sure potential employees are very PRO-GUN, when working for a pro-gun rights NPO. Taking time to vet hire's experience and attitude to ensure compatibility will be worth the wait in the long run.
- As a young person it can be hard to work here because of the current gun attitude in CA. College age friends will want you to work as a server, not making an impact on society. If you care about peoples rights you can make a real difference here!
What I like about the company
Family environment, very good cause, honest pay and benefits for honest work, great political networking, lots of growth opportunities.
What I dislike about the company
Time Demanding, still building organizationally, intense and challenging work.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyCalifornia Rifle & Pistol Association Inc
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Internship in 2015