- Canada Dry Distribution of new castle de.22.Dec 2015
Support from management
You'll hear about everything you do wrong. None of what you do right.
Suggestions for improvement
- Ha.. Shut it down n start over..it's slave labor. They pay a portion of what their other companies pay cause they are privately owned. They fire who they want N when they want how ever they want cause they are allowed to cause the AT WILL law in Delaware. So my suggestion is to make the merchandising department union.
What I like about the company
You get to visit new locations daily.
What I dislike about the company
The work is hard on your car. Maintenance is not reimbursed. They don't pay enough. You'll do 15-18 hours a day some times and won't be compensated correctly. Their idea of over time pay is a joke. It's like making 22 pennies each extra hour you've worked past 8 hours for the first 5 days...no over time day 6 or 7.. Micro management.... They follow your every move like you're 3 years old. If something wrong happens in a store they will take the store side first without investigating. They only pay 32 cent a mile n all companies like them pay the max 54 cent. It makes a huge difference trust me.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyCanada Dry Distribution of new castle de.
- CityNew castle
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentExecutive leadership