- Capital Care Medical Group17.Mar 2016
Support from management
If you're one of the chosen ones you'll move mountains. Otherwise condisending with a jealous flare aimed to destroy you.
Seretive work ethics that lack a team environment.
Attitude towards older colleagues
The manager in the clinical IT department lacked managerial skills, never deligated work and the turn over was every five years. Senior management was aware of this issue yet failed to act appropriately or acknowledge the reasoning behind the frequent turnover. If you were an attractive middle age woman, you were domed from the start. HR was no help whatsoever.
Suggestions for improvement
- HR needs a revamp. Bad bosses need to be educated with advanced managerial skills or terminated.
What I like about the company
The company as a whole did great things for employees.
What I dislike about the company
The company would rather see exceptional employees resign rather than address a continuale managerial patterned behavior issue.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyCapital Care Medical Group
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?n/a
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing