- Capital Community Services27.Jun 2017
Bullying culture, no respect for black employees, power abuse, no employee recognition , sabotage from the chairman himself. High employee turnover, people usually resign after 3 to 6 months, fraudulent practices
Support from management
Management is sabotaging employees so their can't claim their contribution . Contradictory instructions, false accusations
Definetely no, they dont deserve good employees
You can be let go when you refuse to do unethetical practices.
The work was interesting but the sabotage from the chairman and other management made things difficult.
Suggestions for improvement
- You can't make money by treating people who help you earn that money bad.
- CompanyCapital Community Services
- CityWashington, D.C.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership