- Capital District Massage Massage15.Aug 2017
Because this business is a privately owned with 2-3 people working on and off throughout the week, there are many times employees may be working alone. There is a security camera in the front lobby facing the front door as well as emergency buttons to press for the police in each room. However, many of my clients mentioned that it's not noticeable and were concerned about our well being when alone in the building. I've also had some bad experiences with inappropriate male clients when alone. Although management reviewed camera footage, no coverage or check ins for the next closing shift alone came.
Suggestions for improvement
- I love that management is very trustworthy towards employees and does not harp. But, if an employee is alone at night and uncomfortable, someone else should be present with them while closing. Better language should be used around newer clients when they do not know much of how the business is laid back. Some people expect professionalism and get almost opposite when they walk through the door. Not only does an employees language effect their personal clients, it also takes away from another therapists clients as well.
What I like about the company
Very flexible on trying to fit your availability. Open to all types of therapists and techniques.
What I dislike about the company
slight lack of safety towards the employees. Favoritism towards seniority. Bad language and behavior used by senior employee which creates negative impressions for all clients.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyCapital District Massage Massage
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee
- DepartmentMedical spa attendant and masseur