- Primary Health Care Associates, P. C.22.Dec 2015
Money money money
Support from management
Alone when help is needed, micromanaged when you're trying to do your job.
Freedom to work independently
Workload is abundant, help is limited due to "efficiency cost"
Overall compensation for your work
They have benefits and incentives, but will find petty excuses to discipline and take them from you
Work MUST be your life
You are expected to work if ill, brave all road and weather conditions or discipline will follow
Rewarding by helping patients, that's the only sense of accomplishment
Inclusive / Diverse
You must have their opinion or none at all. Any suggestion otherwise is reprimanded
Suggestions for improvement
- Listen to the staff, patients and providers. There is a reason the turn over is so high. Hope for a change when bought out by HCA, but nothing beneficial has occurred yet.
What I like about the company
Help patients in a urgent care setting.
What I dislike about the company
Not centered around patient care but rather the bottom dollar.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyPrimary Health Care Associates, P. C.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2007
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing