- CareOnSite Medical Services10.May 2016
Support from management
No day to day guidance.
No advancement. They rather hire non experienced staff vs retraining current staff to advance.
Suggestions for improvement
- Hire a new management team with ethics, and compassion, for others. This is a place where only some are accountable for their actions.
What I like about the company
The Employees are hardworking underpaid and overwhelmed with work. But a nice group of people. I wish the owners were more involved.
What I dislike about the company
Management has little or no time for structuring. Owners are not involved in management decisions about promoting, raises, or employee performances. And have no idea about management treating certain employees indifferent.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyCareOnSite Medical Services
- CityLong Beach
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentNon-cert. nursing support/nursing support