- Cares Community Health17.Jan 2018
Employees are dedicated to providing excellent service.
Support from management
See above comment
Leadership does not take responsibility for failed attempts to improve processes.
Communication between departments needs serious improvement. Definitely age discrimination.
See above comment.
Attitude towards older colleagues
Company does not respect or want elderly colleagues.
Leadership expectations can be unreasonably high.
Depending on age.
Inclusive / Diverse
Very diverse staff.
Suggestions for improvement
- Education on elderly needs to be provided to leadership and management.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
Does not have standard interview questions, standard questions to ask references.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyCares Community Health
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership