- Carolina Ingredients, Inc.05.Jun 2017
No respect for the people that don the real work.
Wish I could give no stars for this.
Attitude towards older colleagues
Anyone over 50 is as good as gone.
Overall compensation for your work
Pay is pretty good
They could care less of you have a family or not. As long as the managers leave on time.
Same boring work every day. No training for other jobs
Suggestions for improvement
- Start over from the top down
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
core culture meetings is a joke. Only thing that matters is create value for the owner
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyCarolina Ingredients, Inc.
- CityRock Hill
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management