- Casper Electric Corporation18.Jul 2017
Smart Electronic Career
This is a safe place to work. although we never had safety meetings while I worked there. Overall, the safety factor was very much common sense and courtesy.
Suggestions for improvement
- It would be great if Casper Electric would expand the electronics department into aerospace, aviation, government/military and audio/visual. And have the entire building with central air condition and heating.
What I like about the company
It is within 12 minutes from where I live. I like working with electronic printed boards. The day goes by fast. And the experience leads to further advancements within the electronics career.
What I dislike about the company
I was wanting better insurance that didn't cost as much as it did and need dental insurance as well. They could use a bigger lunch area and need separate restrooms that has at least 2 or 3 toilets for both men and women.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyCasper Electric Corporation
- CityPearland, Texas 77581
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015