- Cass Burch Auto Group19.Apr 2017
Terrible morale. Way too many people that think they are in charge
The staff is great however morale is terrible
Most critical communication is last minute
They do a great job putting women in key positions
Attitude towards older colleagues
Age never seemed to be an issue there.
The people they like get whatever they want. Others are left with no opportunity for advancement.
Overall compensation for your work
Nobody really knows how commission compensation is formulated
Office / Work Environment
There is a lot of out of date equipment that isn't used at all.
Trash is everywhere and people do not clean up well
Certain people get time off whenever they want
The name is muddy with most customers
My job was threatened multiple times
Safety equipment was not a priority but money always was
Inclusive / Diverse
There were only two non white people when I left
Suggestions for improvement
- They should train management and hold management accountable for the treatment of the staff.
- Improve morale by praising in public and reprimanding in private. Humiliating people constantly in meetings in front of the rest of the staff does not serve anybody.
What I like about the company
Most of the staff are great, loyal people. They work in a stressful environment and do a great job.
What I dislike about the company
They play favorites. There is a clear "good old boy" network there that gets away with questionable behavior ie harassment, verbal abuse and shady deals.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyCass Burch Auto Group
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2017