Skip over menu?
  

Castle Management, Inc.:What's it like to work here?

United States Industry Real estate/facility management
Skip over sub-menu?
Castle Management, Inc.Castle Management, Inc.Castle Management, Inc.
This company does not
provide content for this profile
Is this Your Company?
Claim your profile now

Review averages

  • 2 employees say

    Excellent (0)
    0%
    Good (2)
    100%
    Satisfactory (0)
    0%
    Subpar (0)
    0%
    3.35
  • 0 applicants say

    Excellent (0)
    0%
    Good (0)
    0%
    Satisfactory (0)
    0%
    Subpar (0)
    0%
    0.00

Other company profiles

Reviews for Castle Management, Inc.

Reviews - What employees say

3.35 Employees say
0.00 Applicants say
  • 16.Dec 2015
  • Employee
  • FORBES
Company culture
1.00
Support from Management
3.00
Teamwork
4.00
Level of Autonomy
4.00
Communication
1.00
Gender Equality
3.00
Attitude towards older colleagues
4.00
Career Development
4.00
Overall Compensation for your work
3.00
Office/Work Environment
3.00
Eco-consciousness
3.00
Work-Life Balance
4.00
Company Image
4.00
Job security
4.00
Handicap Accessibility
4.00
Workplace Safety
3.00
Challenging Work
0.00
Inclusive/Diverse
0.00
  • 07.Dec 2015
  • Employee

Support from Management

I think supervisor support was great 80% of the time. The other 20% was less so because of pressure from the executives.


Review averages

  • 2 employees say

    Excellent (0)
    0%
    Good (2)
    100%
    Satisfactory (0)
    0%
    Subpar (0)
    0%
    3.35
  • 0 applicants say

    Excellent (0)
    0%
    Good (0)
    0%
    Satisfactory (0)
    0%
    Subpar (0)
    0%
    0.00

kununu score comparisons

Castle Management, Inc.
3.35
2 reviews

Industry average (Real estate/facility management)
3.02
15,758 reviews

kununu average
3.09
2,068,000 reviews