- Cathedral Arts Project, Inc.01.Mar 2017
Awesome and getting better.
Office / Work Environment
Beautiful office showcasing student artwork and encouraging collaboration.
Emotional and Physical health a high priority.
Suggestions for improvement
- None. It is an open organization that values sharing suggestions directly to management and employees feel safe in doing so.
What I like about the company
Cathedral Arts Project focuses on ensuring employees are empowered and happy so that they can provide quality support for the students. Managing stress is a high priority.
What I dislike about the company
It is a financially strong and stable organization. They are doing amazing work with funds they are able to secure. But more private support from the community to allow them to serve more students and ensure they can continue to attract and retain the highest quality staff to best serve the students.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyCathedral Arts Project, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership
- DepartmentExecutive leadership