- Central Trucking, Inc.10.May 2016
As with most trucking places, dispatchers don't always have the answers, but CTI is better than the others I've worked at
A West Coast single driver; I'm home 1 weekday & 1 or 2 days each weekend. With notice, taking extra time is easy. Do your job well, they'll take care of you
Suggestions for improvement
- Dispatch should ALWAYS answer drivers question. Even if just to say "I don't have the answer", instead of just not replying at all.
What I like about the company
Kingman terminal mechanics friendly & will give a driver priority if their truck needs repair & won't take forever
What I dislike about the company
Slip seating-except for most weekends when they don't need the trucks, if you want any extra time off, you'll always get it, ya just gotta clear out the truck
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyCentral Trucking, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management