ignore this if you can prescribe medications. if you can't, you're one of the untouchables reminiscent of the caste system.
Our dept. is a dedicated team. Without them and my immediate supervisor, I would have quit years ago.
they provide no continuing education whatsoever.
Overall compensation for your work
the benefits package is awful. if you elect to not take (go on spouse's insurance) no compensation. they keep the money they save for themselves.
Office / Work Environment
if it impacts profits you can count on it not being there.
short staffed by design. so you'll have to cover hours that they can't fill because they operate with a skeleton crew mentality.
job security is good, because who else is going to do it?
thankfully they're not in charge of security.
Suggestions for improvement
- They should consider not treating employees as expendable commodities.
What I like about the company
my team is very good at what they do.
What I dislike about the company
1. They do not respect employees.
2. They'll do anything they can to make a buck even if that means screwing the employee.
3. Benefits are awful.
4. PTO and sick time is lumped together.
5. Understaffed by design.
6. No 401k contributions.
7. Management doesn't understand the meaning of the words "thank you" or "good job."