- C. H. Reed Inc.19.May 2017
Working at C.H. Reed, Inc.
Suggestions for improvement
- Keep focusing on continuous improvement across all channels. Communicate company vision, mission, and goals more often to all employees. Newly appointed President is doing great aligning departments, cutting costs, and moving the company forward. Overall, I'm excited to be a part of its future success.
- Continue hiring top talent.
What I like about the company
• Growth opportunities from within
• PTO based on years of employment
• Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental)
• Wide array of training resources
• Do good work, get recognized; Don't do good work; don't get recognized... Pretty simple.
• Up-to-date technology (I.e. phones, computers, tablets, etc.)
What I dislike about the company
• Company vision and mission statements could be more clearly communicated to all employees
• Implementing new processes sometimes difficult. Accountability could be increased to follow new procedures. This is changing.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyC. H. Reed Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee