- Charleston Passport Center24.Nov 2015
Support from management
Too many "supervisors"caused conflicts
Suggestions for improvement
- To make employees feel appreciated and like they matter not only as a workforce but also as individuals.
- Go back to making work enjoyable so employees want to do their best and take pride in what they do. Show them some humanity when situations arise instead of a "one size fits all" atmosphere.
What I like about the company
There were some in management who tried to be fair after new "management" took over and had less employee friendly options.
What I dislike about the company
They became about numbers and profit only and it seemed that the employees really didn't matter.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyCharleston Passport Center
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2006