- Cheshire Country Day School04.Sep 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- Sell your business to someone who cares about the families they serve.
What I like about the company
The teachers worked extremely hard and were very dedicated to their families
What I dislike about the company
The new owner was very difficult to work with. Had no experience in Early Childhood education. Is only interested in the money brought in by these hard working parents. Had no intention of making further investments in the school or the staff.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyCheshire Country Day School
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership
- DepartmentExecutive leadership