- Cheyenne Regional Medical Center Volunteers08.Dec 2015
Emergency room technician
Support from management
Leadership and management need an overhaul. It seems like no one has your back there and you're on your on your own. Needs some serious work.
I have a disability and I found it very difficult to accomplish anything while I was there. The stress also made my disability worse.
Suggestions for improvement
- Overhaul the management and the executives.
What I like about the company
The benefits were decent
What I dislike about the company
The environment was overly stressful, hard to work with management and they seemed to care more about the bottom line then the safety or well being of their staff and patients.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyCheyenne Regional Medical Center Volunteers
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014
- DepartmentMedical emergency services