- CHS Medical/CHS Middle East-Varied Locations18.Dez. 2015
Support from management
Contingent on the project, management was well in tune with the work force. Very much aware that their employees are what makes the mission happen!
For the most part there is a strong sence of community.
Freedom to work independently
Contingent on the project there is a lot of autonomy. Mid levels operate at the same level as an md. Medics work under the direction of mid levels and protocols. Actions outside are accepted as long as they are prudent
Suggestions for improvement
- Keep management familiar, if management replaced, continue with candidates w similar visions and goals for the mission
What I like about the company
Great pay, great work, great benefits, interesting locations and customer base.
What I dislike about the company
Revolving door in management on overseas contracts..
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyCHS Medical/CHS Middle East-Varied Locations
- CityCape Canaveral
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentMedical emergency services