- church of The Nazarene13.Feb 2018
Suggestions for improvement
- My company is too small. It needs to be better at working with more different age groups within our community.
What I like about the company
My position is unique in that I am the "CEO" and chairman of the board, but at the same time I have no vote in the decisions the board makes. I am the leader of the Church, and yet I am an employee (self-employed according to the government) of the church. I am subject to the standards and practices of the church, and also have the role of teaching those standards and practices to the people. I am viewed as their leader, yet the board has autonomy to "fire" me at any time. My situation is unique in that the people I lead employ me and pay me while at the same time submit to my leadership and teaching.
The group of people I work with/for are the greatest group of people I have ever had the privilege to be associated with.
What I dislike about the company
I have no objections to anything in regard to my working conditions or policies.
The following benefits were offered to me
- Companychurch of The Nazarene
- CityBroken Bow
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership