- Cintas Corporation19.Nov 2018
- They asked many questions I don't remember to many as this process is to long and will make anyone nervous and say wrong things.
- I was asked why I left last job and that didn't bother me I was open book.
- They really asked hard questions and put me on the spot. Questions thinking back when asked to do a task by your old boss did I do it and accomplished. One particular question really didn't know how to answer was who am I? This was my 3rd interview what you see is what you get and I didn't feel good enough for them after that interview in fact I felt intimidated. Is another reason I turned job job.
The interview process is tedious. I had to have 4 interviews in order for them to decide if I was qualified applicants. I didn't make the 4th interview because another company offered me more pay which I decided to take. The pay was good and employees all seemed nice and worked well with eachother. Communication between the higher ups need to get better. I wrote the plant manager the night before my next interview stating I was taking another position and he failed to tell my last interview who was corporate who called me and was clueless as to what I was regarding when I told him about e_mail...not professional.
- CompanyCintas Corporation
- Applied for positionUtility worker
- Year of application2018
- ResultDeclined Offer