- City of Met Bus24.Dec 2015
Suggestions for improvement
- When a driver stands up for the rights of one of their handicaped clients, that are wheel chair bound & nursing home bound, against an individual that blocks both wheel chair ramps with his car for his amblitory passenger. The management should recognize this and support the driver for his/her willingness to do something instead of fire the driver because the individual that was confronted is a RETIRED Deputy Sherrif and claimed he can make things hard for the buses etc. if something wasn't done. That is what I was let to believe was said in the complaint.
- This is a union job. I believe that there should only be a 6 month probation period instead of a 12 month period.
- I feel that the handicap transportation buses needs to be totaly seperate from the rout bus section. They are 2 totaly different types of transportation issues for the driver. Each should have their own set of drivers.
What I like about the company
The fact that you meet a lot of really cool people when your on the rout.
What I dislike about the company
Management micro manages the drivers.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyCity of Met Bus
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014