- CNA Westbury Community Hospital23.Apr 2016
Support from management
Employee are not considered in the decision making process only the higher management is considered
Suggestions for improvement
- Get a whole new management staff HR, PAYROLL, DIRECTOR at Hornwood . Company needs complete over haul.
What I like about the company
Nothing if you don't warm up to the doctors you don't continue to work with them. If the head nurse don't like you she stop you from working with the doctors.The CNA working in medical it's very territorial.
What I dislike about the company
The company it's very unprofessional HR, hornwood staff especially. The company didn't believe in giving pay raises. If your performance is good are fair it's basic is who likes you with promotions if ever available very rarely comes openings.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyCNA Westbury Community Hospital
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2011
- DepartmentNon-cert. nursing support/nursing support