- coastal psychiatric13.Dec 2017
I'm only giving it 2 stars because of the doctors. They sure were amazing. They really do care about their patients well at least some that I knew.
Support from management
Not supportive at all.
The woman there are so hateful. They pretend to like you only to find out all they do is critize you and your work.
They don't like other woman.
Overall compensation for your work
Nothing. The manager let me go and gave a confusing reason to why.
1. I am always late and don't call to let her know. Note: was late only twice could not call or text because I was in traffic driving to work.
2. The girls are not satisfied with me and patients apparently. ( I had just recently before that had great positive feedback from the doctor, therapist, psychologist and patients.)
3. I am too confident.
Yes. True words from her.
I highly believe she was confusing me with the other one girl there working, that was always stoned and late.
Office / Work Environment
The girl I use to work with, was always late and always stoned as in smoked weed. She was always on her phone.
The girls I worked with were two face. The patients can be hard but if you enjoy working with people and there problems, issues, mental illnesses then you should be good. Doctors at La Jolla were great! Only giving two stars for doctors and patients.
Suggestions for improvement
- Better staff, and friendlier.
What I like about the company
The doctors, therapists and pshycologist that really are there to help people.
What I dislike about the company
The woman that work there are not friendly and will pretend to like you.
The following benefits were offered to me
- Companycoastal psychiatric
- CityLa Jolla
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee