- Coastal Transport of WA13.Sep 2017
They rule by fear and intimidation
Support from management
Abusive riders were written up and nothing was done
Colleagues were great
Freedom to work independently
Tracked 100% of time but not paid 100% time
Communication was constant. Negative communication was the norm
NO advancement job.
Overall compensation for your work
Worked full time but could not live of what I made.
Office / Work Environment
Office was clean
Had to start a 1am but not paid shift pay
Terrible image in community
Job was always being challenged and threatened
They simply did not care whether you were safe or not as long as you drove the client.
Riders were verbally abusive to one another and to me
Inclusive / Diverse
Diverse driver force. Ideas were dismissed
Suggestions for improvement
- Go back to college and take some business courses. Also, find someone that.t had customer service skills to train the management
What I like about the company
I thought it was a poorly run company that took advantage of their workers.
What I dislike about the company
They do not care about their staff
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyCoastal Transport of WA
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management