- Coherent, Inc.11.Jul 2018
- just questions related to my CV
- no personal questions about me as a person, which I found unusual in the interview
1. Improve customer service orientation: Interviewing candidates in person requires an individual feedback as to why the person was not chosen in the end or at least a personalized email. A standard system generated response 3 days after a personal email from the applicant to the recruiter is in my view bad style.
2. travel time and costs: they let me travel 8 hours for a 1 hour interview which was rescheduled before in order to do it at a day where the 101 manager also should have attended. During the interview, only after my questioning, the interviewer admitted, that this person would not be present that day. I think that this company should leverage modern technology for their process and do a video conference interview first if it is only for 1 hour and meeting one person, instead of having the candidate take off a full day.
- CompanyCoherent, Inc.
- CitySanta Clara
- Applied for positionjob applicant
- Year of application2018