- colonial poplin & poplin way02.Jun 2016
Support for nursing & rehab services. All other depts. topping on the cake.
Support from management
leadership was non-supportive unless it came from executive director or director of nursing services
Freedom to work independently
Woman were treated better and female owner operator preferred to hire woman.
Attitude towards older colleagues
I was there 6 years and was not treated with respect newer employees were.
Office / Work Environment
physical plant is fine.
Yes Supervisors gave attitude any time I was putting in for time off.
Not really no.
No it wasn't.
I did it all myself so yes.
Inclusive / Diverse
Not with me no.
Suggestions for improvement
- Need to single out appreciate when above and beyond is performed. Not just single out the reimbursement depts.
What I like about the company
location, office, and some staff.
What I dislike about the company
How Executive management treats those who are not in the "click' so to speak.
The following benefits were offered to me
- Companycolonial poplin & poplin way
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2011
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership
- DepartmentNon-cert. nursing support/nursing support