- Colorado Springs Utilities19.Apr 2018
Suggestions for improvement
- Being more nimble with project roll out and better at managing and implementing technology would help. Some projects take years and years to implement.
What I like about the company
I am allowed to enhance my education and learning. I make a very good wage and have time off. I enjoy the people I work with. I am allowed to help our customers and impact the way we do business.
What I dislike about the company
There is a sense of entitlement which negatively impacts work and productivity. Technology is a huge challenge in addition to project management. Things don't get done. There is minimal support for leadership in employee issues as the organization is so risk adverse and conservative in its performance management.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyColorado Springs Utilities
- CityColorado Springs
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership