- Community Health Care, Inc.28.Jun 2016 (Last edit 29.Jun 2016)
Support from management
Leadership is not very faithful to their employees.
Overall compensation for your work
Pay is way below average.
Suggestions for improvement
- If you're going to ask for suggestions on how to improve the quality of the CHC you might want to take a few of the suggestions to heart.
- A few of the "Town Hall Meetings" brought up the fact that CHC wanted to keep there employees and not let other companies steal them away, however when I left ( and others ) they pretty much said see ya. Next....
What I like about the company
The people I worked with were awesome and caring. Of 250+ employee's I enjoyed talking to everyone of them.
What I dislike about the company
There was no room for advancement. We were expanding rapidly enough to create a new position that would have probably kept me there.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyCommunity Health Care, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016